23 de mayo de 2013

Compositions





Writing an email to a friend
Dear Montse:

How are you? Sorry, I haven’t written for so long because I’m studying very hard in first year at College.

Do you remember last year, when I was studying for the exam and I told you that I wanted to give up? You encouraged me to continue and now I’m in the first year at College. This year is being very hard for me because I have a lot of homework, there are some lessons that takes me hours to understand and I don’t have too much time for myself either but in spite of this, I’m very happy because by the end of June I will have passed all my exams and in a few years I will be a teacher. 

And, what about you? Have you been to London? I have seen pictures of you on Facebook. I really think that we need to see each other and catch up our news. Now I have to leave because I’m going to the University I’m in a minute.

Keep in touch.

Patricia. 


WRITING AN ESSAY


Nowadays, we find different kinds of methodologies in Education, the traditional methodology is based on memorizing and the modern methodology is based on building our learning. But which one is better?

On the one hand, we have the traditional methodology.  The teacher is the only person who knows everything, he has a book and, by the end of the year, it must be done, then the only way we have to pass the exam is memorizing.

On the other hand, we have the modern methodology. The teacher is our guide, he is not the only person who has the knowledge and he helps us to build our learning, day by day, reflecting, speaking with us, using ICT and teaching us how to be competent in life. 

In my opinion, the modern methodology is better than the traditional because we understand the learning that we have built and then we don’t need to memorize.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario