28 de mayo de 2013

ME, MYSELF AND EDUCATION



               
                   My name is Patricia and I’m 32 years old. I was born in Valencia but I l have lived in Ibiza since I was a child. Once I finished secondary education I left school, I found a job and I worked until last year. I bought a flat, I bought  a car but I felt unhappy because I wasn’t doing what I really wanted to do in my live, so I started to study again and now, I want to achieve my goal, to be a teacher.

                I like Infant Education firstly because I love children and secondly because I think that being a teacher  is a very rewarding job although it’s also a great responsibility, kids’ future could be in your hands. However, I like Education because I can help to make a better world. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario